GET TO KNOW DIY BAKING SODA MASK FOR ACNE AT HOME:
Baking soda is an extremely beneficial natural ingredient that works really well to eradicate acne from the skin. This mask works even better when dissolved in lemon juice. Baking soda works effectively to make the skin clear. Baking soda may not be suitable for all skin types, but most of the times it shows great results. Today, we will share with you a very simple baking soda recipe to remove your acne at home.
Follow the easy method below to make your own DIY baking soda mask for acne, and apply it on your skin regularly. Make sure to not miss out on any of the steps.
METHOD OF DIY BAKING SODA MASK FOR ACNE AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of baking soda into it.
- Next, add in one to two drops of lemon juice into it.
- Then, add in one capsule of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask on your acne and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
- Wash it off with water, and pat the skin dry.
- Apply this mask once every day till the acne disappears.
(Note: Did you know baking soda helps clear off acne, dead skin cells, and body odor?)
So, you can now make your own DIY baking soda mask for acne. Baking soda is a really good tried-and-tested ingredient for acne, body odor, and scrubbing. By using this remedy, you will see a great impact on your skin. You can treat your acne at home easily with this recipe.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: