DIY BALM TO LIGHTEN LIPS NATURALLY IN A LOCKDOWN AT HOME:
This pandemic has all of us taking care of ourselves in any way possible. Use the time to focus on your skin too! Usage of cosmetic products, especially lipsticks, can stain the lips dark. Use the lockdown to make this DIY balm to lighten lips naturally in a lockdown. So without any further ado, lets make this DIY balm to lighten lips naturally in a lockdown at home.
METHOD OF MAKING A DIY BALM TO LIGHTEN LIPS NATURALLY IN A LOCKDOWN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one tablespoon of beeswax into it.
- Next, add in one tablespoon of coconut oil (preferably solid) into it.
- Microwave both of them together for 30-40 seconds till they melt completely. Mix well.
- Then, add in half a teaspoon of aloe vera gel l into it.
- Also, add in one capsule of vitamin E oil into it.
- Finally, add in a few drops of any essential oil that you prefer.
- You may also add a drop or two of any food colour that you like.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. Pour it in any lip balm container, and allow it to cool in a refrigerator.
- Your lip balm is ready.
- Apply it on your lips, and leave it on so it absorbs in your skin.
- Apply this lip balm once or twice a day for best results.
(Note: Did you know vitamin E oil helps brighten the lips and makes it pink naturally?)
Use this wonderful recipe of DIY balm to lighten lips naturally in a lockdown and watch your lips turn lighter, smoother, and better naturally at home in no time!
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY MASK FOR BRIGHTER LOOKING SKIN.