GET TO KNOW DIY BLACKHEAD REMOVAL MASK AT HOME:
Blackheads are very common on all skin types, and it takes little effort to get rid of it. Removing blackheads has a lot of ways, like using a blackheads removing tool, face cleansing, applying nose strips, etc. So today, we will teach you how to remove your blackheads at home with this simple and easy remedy. It is a small trick that will help pull your blackheads right off. So read the steps below and make it right now at home!
METHOD OF DIY BLACKHEAD REMOVAL MASK AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one egg white into it.
- Next, add in a quarter teaspoon of lemon juice into it.
- Mix both the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask on your blackheads and paste a strip of tissue paper into it.
- Apply the mask again over the tissue and paste another strip of tissue into it.
- Leave it on to dry completely, then peel off the tissue strips. Your blackheads will be pulled out this way.
- Wash your face and pat it dry with a clean towel.
(Note: Did you know egg whites are great for removing blackheads and wrinkles?)
So, this is how you can remove your blackheads at home by the help of this DIY blackhead removal mask in these simple steps. This will help a lot in making your skin clear and smooth. The steps are very simple and easy. It will also suit people with a sensitive skin as well.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: