GET TO KNOW DIY BODY BUTTER FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Since winters are near, a lot of us may experience all sorts of dry and flaky skins even when its normally oily. As much as people with oily skin would rejoice the lack of sebum on their skin, its another horror story to have their skins crack and dry up horribly. To help everyone moisturize and nurture their skin, we have this wonderful recipe for you.
Follow the steps below to get to know how to make your own DIY body butter for dry skin at home.
METHOD OF DIY BODY BUTTER FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in half a cup of shea butter into it.
- Next, add in two tablespoons coconut oil into it.
- Now, add in one tablespoon of Vaseline petroleum jelly into it.
- Finally, add in two capsules of vitamin E oil into it.
- Whisk all the ingredients together till they’re light and fluffy.
- Store them in an airtight container for a week.
- Apply the mask on your dry skin and massage well.
- Apply this recipe twice a day.
(Note: Did you know coconut oil moisturizes the cracked and dry skin?)
So, this is how you can make your own DIY body butter for dry skin at home with only the organic ingredients. This skincare remedy would help treat your dry skin in a way that it heals your cracks and makes your skin soft. It is an easy and reliable recipe for everyone who needs it.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: