GET TO KNOW DIY BODY SCRUB FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Making body scrubs for dry skin is very simple and easy to make at home with only three ingredients. This body scrub is better than store-bought one, since its simple and completely organic. It also helps keep your skin safe, especially those who have a sensitive skin. It is very simple and easy to make at home and helps keep your dry skin moisturized and soft.
So, here is how you can make your own DIY body scrub at home and smoothen and moisturize your dry skin.
METHOD FOR DIY BODY SCRUB FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two to three tablespoons of melted coconut oil into it.
- Next, add in half a cup of white or brown sugar into it.
- Now, stir in one quarter cup of raw oats into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this mask on your body, and scrub it well.
- Wash it off with water, and apply this mask a few times a week. Use the scrub before the oats soften too much.
(Note: Did you know coconut oil helps moisturize the dry skin?)
To help you in making your own DIY body scrub for dry skin, there is a very simple recipe which is explained above. This contains all the organic ingredients and it will help you a lot in making your own DIY skincare mask. Your skin will no longer feel dry and flaky, and instead be smooth for you to feel.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: