GET TO KNOW DIY CHARCOAL MASK FOR BLACKHEADS AT HOME:
Activated charcoal has a lot of benefits to the skin. It brightens up the skin, and really cleans up the pores. Using activated charcoal to remove blackheads is a very fun and effective manner to clean your skin from the annoying sebum and dirt that your pores store in itself. This mask is purely for the cleansing of your skin and requires no ingredient that may potentially harm your skin. Everything used in this recipe will be organic and safe.
So, let’s make our very own DIY charcoal mask for blackheads at home!
METHOD OF DIY CHARCOAL MASK FOR BLACKHEADS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of activated charcoal into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of honey into it.
- Then, add in a tablespoon of gelatin dissolved in hot water into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask on your blackheads and leave it on to dry.
- Apply another coat, and leave it on to dry again.
- Peel the mask from your skin. Wash the skin with water.
(Note: Did you know gelatin is a great ingredient to create a pulling effect on skincare masks?)
This is how you can make your own DIY charcoal mask for blackheads at home all naturally and easily! It takes only a few minutes to be prepared and provides great results. You can make it your go-to mask for blackheads whenever they grow back. Keep your skin safe and clear with this wonderful mask!
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT:
DIY BLACKHEAD REMOVAL MASK.