GET TO KNOW DIY COCONUT OIL FACE TONER AT HOME:
Coconut oil contains a lot of benefits for dry skin. It makes an amazing ingredient for winter-based products. Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY coconut oil face toner for winters at home. Oil-based toners can be heavy on the skin, but this one is quite light. You should apply this in small quantities. It is because it absorbs completely in the skin. This toner does not even clog the pores. So, lets read below to know how to step-by-step make this coconut oil toner.
METHOD OF DIY COCONUT OIL FACE TONER AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of coconut oil into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of store-bought aloe vera gel into it.
- Now, add in one capsule of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. Make sure they’re completely dissolved.
- Apply a very small quantity on skin by the help of a cotton pad.
- Let it absorb into your skin. Apply it whenever its needed.
(Note: Did you know coconut oil helps heal the cracked skin and evens them out?)
It now really easy to make your own DIY coconut oil face toner at home with this simple recipe. This will allow you to hydrate and moisturize your skin without clogging your skin with the oils. It is very refreshing and perfect for winters.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: