GET TO KNOW DIY LIP BALM FOR CHAPPED LIPS AT HOME:
Making a DIY lip balm for chapped lips at home is very much needed especially in winters. Using store-bought ones can have chemicals in them which may harm our lips in any way. Besides, making a DIY lip balm at home is very easy and requires only a few organic ingredients. We can customize it according to our liking and add any natural color or natural scent that we prefer. We will teach you how to make a base for the lip balm today.
METHOD OF DIY LIP BALM FOR CHAPPED LIPS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of melted organic wax into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of melted shea butter into it.
- Now, add in half a teaspoon of coconut oil into it.
- Finally, add in one capsule of vitamin E oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together till they’re completely dissolved. Your lip balm base is ready. You can customize it further according to your liking.
- Here, we prefer to add one drop of beetroot extract and two drops of vanilla essential oil into it. Mix well again.
- Pour this mixture into a container and allow it to cool. Your lip balm is ready.
(Note: Did you know coconut oil helps heal the chapped lips?)
So, now you can make your very own DIY lip balm for chapped lips at home with only the organic ingredients at home. It is easy, simple, and a great recipe for you to follow to heal the cracks on your lips easily at home!
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: