GET TO KNOW DIY MASK FOR BRIGHTENING THE UNDER-EYES AT HOME:
Dark circles under the eyes are caused by a lot of factors, including lack of sleep, medication, etc. A good under-eye cream can easily treated it Or even better, a DIY mask for brightening the under-eyes made with only natural ingredients. It can work a lot effectively and avoids any kind of irritation or damage since under-eyes are really sensitive. So without further ado, let’s get to know how to brighten the under-eyes at home with this easy under-eye mask. Use this remedy every night along with ample amount of sleep to help speed up the effects of this mask.
METHOD FOR DIY MASK FOR BRIGHTENING THE UNDER-EYES AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of potato juice into it.
- Next, add in a teaspoon of cucumber juice into it.
- Now, add in two tablespoons of rice flour into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this mask under your eyes, and leave it on for ten minutes.
- Wash it off with water, and apply it before bedtime everyday.
(Note: Did you know potato helps brighten the dark areas of the skin?)
So, now you know how to make this DIY mask for brightening the under-eyes at home with just three ingredients. This recipe will help brighten your under-eyes in just a few days of regular usage. Aside from this recipe, one needs to focus on their overall schedule as well to help this mask work the best.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: