GET TO KNOW DIY MUD MASK FOR OILY SKIN AT HOME:
Mud masks are great when it comes to tightening the skin and reducing the extra oils from your pores. Mud masks like fuller’s earth or sandalwood powder helps close the pores of the skin, and also gives it a refreshing glow. Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY mud mask for oily skin at home with only a few ingredients that are completely organic. This mask will help transform your skin into a matte and glorious one.
METHOD OF DIY MUD MASK FOR OILY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of fuller’s earth into it.
- Next, add in one tablespoon of yogurt into it.
- Then, add in one teaspoon of lemon juice into it.
- Finally, add in a teaspoon of rosewater into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this mask on your skin and leave it on for fifteen minutes.
- Wash off the mask, and pat the skin dry.
- Apply this recipe thrice a week!
(Note: Did you know fuller’s earth helps tighten the pores which results in matte and acne-free skin?)
So this is how you can make your own DIY mud mask for oily skin at home. It is very simple, easy, and reliable recipe for anyone who has oily skin and wants to control it in the most natural manner. This mask is homeless and perfect for all skin types, and provides excellent results to anyone who applies it.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: