GET TO KNOW DIY POTATO MASK FOR EYE-BAGS AT HOME:
Eye-bags are the heavy puffiness or dark circles that occur due to lack of sleep, excessive or heavy medication, and other factors in life that makes our face look tired and weary. In order to remove the eye-bags, we have this very simple and easy potato mask that will not only remove the puffiness but also can brighten the dark areas of your skin. In order to learn how to make a DIY potato mask for eye-bags at home, read the next heading below.
METHOD OF DIY POTATO MASK FOR EYE-BAGS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take two tablespoons of chilled potato juice into it.
- Next, add in a teaspoon of chilled cucumber juice into it.
- Then, add in half a teaspoon of lemon juice into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply the prepared mask under your eyes, and leave it on to dry.
- Wash it off with water, and repeat this recipe once a day.
(Note: Did you know potato helps remove the puffiness from the skin?)
So, this is how you can make your own DIY potato mask for under-bags at home all naturally and easily with only organic ingredients. This mask is perfectly safe for all skin types and provides wonderful results. Natural remedies may show slow results but it is definitely guaranteed to make a wonderful difference on your skin.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: