GET TO KNOW DIY REMEDY FOR WHITENING STAINED TEETH AT HOME:
Most of us get stained teeth for not properly following a good dental hygiene and that can harm the oral cavity in the long run. Before we teach you how to make this DIY remedy for whitening stained teeth at home, you must regulate brush your teeth with a good toothpaste. Using a mouthwash also goes a long way in cleansing the teeth and gums. Our teeth whitening remedy is very simple and goes a long way into removing the germs and pigmentation from your teeth.
METHOD OF DIY REMEDY FOR WHITENING STAINED TEETH AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of salt into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of baking soda into it.
- Now, add in one to two drops of water or coconut oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well to make a gritty mixture.
- Brush your teeth with this mixture after using a toothpaste, and rinse your mouth afterwards.
- Follow this remedy every day till your pigmentation goes away.
(Note: Did you know baking soda removes stains from teeth?)
Now, you can easily make this DIY remedy for whitening stained teeth at home with only three simple ingredients. You can find these ingredients at home and follow this routine without any hassle. You can also make this mixture in bulk to last a day or two, depending on your usage. All in all, its a great recipe to help take care of your teeth.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: