GET TO KNOW DIY SUGAR LIP SCRUB FOR SOFT LIPS AT HOME:
Sugar is nature’s skin exfoliator. It helps gently remove the dead skin cells and makes the skin soft and smooth. It has also been used a lot in various body scrubs. The crystals of sugar and salt can cut through the dead skin and removes it. However, make sure to apply it very gently. Making a DIY sugar lip scrub for soft lips helps soften the chapped lips a lot. Only a few ingredients are used in making this scrub. They are easily available at everyone’s home.
So, let’s move to the next heading and make your own DIY sugar lip scrub at home.
METHOD OF DIY SUGAR LIP SCRUB FOR SOFT LIPS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the two methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of sugar into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of honey into it.
- Then, add in half a tablespoon of lemon into it. Skip this step if you have cuts, scrapes, or deep dryness on your lips.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask on your lips and scrub gently for five minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Apply this scrub once every day.
(Note: Did you know lemon is a natural bleach and lightening agent?)
Now, you too can make your very own DIY sugar lip scrub at home with this very simple and easy recipe. The recipe above can work brilliantly to help make your lips smooth and soft at home. It takes only a few days to get the desirable results. It is a completely safe and organic method.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: