GET TO KNOW DIY TOMATO SCRUB FOR SUN-TANNED SKIN AT HOME:
To be out in the scorching heat causes your skin to tan, which in result damages the skin and turns it dull. The best solution to cool off a tanned, heat-affected skin is to apply a homemade cooling scrub. It will help the skin to feel soothing effects as well as brighten up. Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY tomato scrub for sun-tanned skin at home with a few, organic ingredients. This recipe is simple, and completely cost-effective.
METHOD OF DIY TOMATO SCRUB FOR SUN-TANNED SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take two tablespoons of cold tomato puree into it.
- Next, add in a teaspoon of rosewater into it.
- Then, add in half a teaspoon of lemon juice into it.
- Finally, add in one teaspoon of rice flour into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask on your skin and leave it on to dry.
- Wash it the mask with water and repeat once a day.
(Note: Did you know tomato helps remove the tan from skin?)
Now you know how to make your own DIY tomato scrub for sun-tanned skin at home in only a few simple steps. This recipe is perfect for those who easily get tanned and have an excessive exposure to the sun. This recipe will help you take care of your skin from the harsh sun rays.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: