GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A DIY VITAMIN E SERUM FOR ALL SKIN TYPES AT HOME:
Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY vitamin E serum for all skin types during this quarantine. Making a homemade DIY serum in this pandemic is really beneficial for your skin. So to help you in making your own serum, we have this easy-peasy recipe for you. This serum recipe is simple, homemade, and made for all skin types. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. We hope our readers have fun making this serum at home and have their skin become clearer, brighter, and lighter!
METHOD TO MAKE A DIY VITAMIN E SERUM FOR ALL SKIN TYPES AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the few methods that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in 150ml of plain water into it.
- Next, add in one capsule of vitamin E oil into it.
- Now, add in two teaspoons of glycerin into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Your vitamin E serum is ready. Pour this mixture in a bottle and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Gently apply this serum on your skin and let it absorb.
(Tip: Did you know vitamin E oil can lighten and brighten your skin in just a few months?)
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make a DIY vitamin E serum for all skin types during this quarantine. These simple steps will help you make your own serum recipe to help make your skin get better and healthier. You won’t regret making your own homemade serum at home. Its simple, easy, and suitable for everyone.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY CREAM TO REDUCE DARK CIRCLES.