GET TO KNOW DIY WINTER MASK FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Winters are great and includes a lot of perks, like snuggling in warm, fuzzy blankets, eating warm foods, and wearing pretty winter outfits like boots and sweaters. Winters also help make our hair smoother and tames the frizz. However, one downfall of winters is that it makes our skin extremely dry and flaky, and that causes the skin texture to be disturbed and requires immediate nurturing. Today, we will teach you how to make a DIY winter mask for dry skin at home which includes all the ingredients that will deeply moisturize your skin.
METHOD OF DIY WINTER MASK FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that is required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in one teaspoon of coconut oil into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of oats into it.
- Mix both the ingredients together well.
- Apply the mask on your skin and leave it on for ten.
- Wash it off with water, and pat the skin dry with a clean cloth.
- Apply this mask once every day till the dryness lessens.
(Note: Did you know coconut oil helps moisturize the skin?)
So, you can now make your own DIY winter mask for dry skin. This recipe is so simple and easy to make, and will help you have the softest and smoothest skin even in harsh, cold weathers. Follow this recipe regularly to get great results.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: