GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE FACE WASH FOR OILY SKIN AT HOME:
Having an oily skin means taking extra care to avoid the skin from looking greasy and oily. This is why using a special face wash for oily skin is essential to use. This recipe is really simple to make and is really handy especially in emergency situations. It works as well as store-bought ones. Here is the simplest recipe of making this DIY face wash for oily skin at home. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. The steps below will teach you how to make your skin matte and clean at home with only organic ingredients. We hope our readers have fun making this face wash recipe at home and have their skin become matte and clear for a long time.
METHOD TO MAKE A HOMEMADE FACE WASH FOR OILY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the steps that are required to be followed:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in ten tablespoons of chickpea flour into it.
- Next, add in five tablespoons of fuller’s earth into it.
- Now, add in one tablespoon of neem powder into it.
- Then, add in one tablespoon of lemon peel powder into it.
- Also, add in half a teaspoon of turmeric into it.
- Lastly, add in ten drops of tea tree oil into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and store it in a dry place.
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make this homemade face wash for oily skin at home. This face wash will help make your skin matte, and will get rid of your sebum for a long time. You won’t regret making your own DIY face wash once you use it for the first time.
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY HAND SOAP FOR SOFT SKIN.