GET TO KNOW HOMEMADE RECIPE TO REDUCE PORES AT HOME:
A lot of people are born with open pores that opens the possibility of a lot of skin issues for them, like acne, blackheads, whiteheads, and excessive production of sebum. In order to close these pores to an acceptable size and help the skin to remain matte and clear, we have this recipe for you. This recipe is divided in three small parts, and will make your skin much better. Apply this recipe twice a week for best results at home.
We have made sure to use selective ingredients that will help treat your skin well step by step through each process. So without any further ado, get to know the method for this recipe below.
METHOD OF HOMEMADE RECIPE TO REDUCE PORES AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the methods that are required to be followed twice a week at home:
- First of all, take a cotton ball and dip it into milk.
- Next, cleanse your skin with it.
- Firstly, take a bowl and add in one and a half teaspoons of banana paste into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of honey into it.
- Now, add in one teaspoon of ground green tea leaves into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well, and apply the mask on your skin.
- Leave it on to dry for fifteen minutes, then wash it off with water.
- Spray some chilled rosewater on your skin as a toner.
(Tip: Did you know banana restores the moisture in skin?)
Homemade recipe to reduce pores will shrink your pores to an acceptable size and will help build up a smoother and more matte texture of your skin. All those people who have large pores and face acne, oily skin, blackhead/whitehead issues, they can use this recipe to reduce their pores and improve their skin.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: