GET TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A HOMEMADE SKINCARE GREASY LOTION FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Greasy lotions are not considered preferable for oily skin, but are perfect for dry skin especially in winters. Homemade lotions are made with all-organic ingredients which makes it even safer for the skin. Making a homemade, greasy lotion for dry skin will help heal the cracks, irritation, and inflammation on the skin due to harsh weather conditions. Here is the simplest recipe of making this DIY skincare lotion for dry skin at home. The steps are simple and easy to follow. The steps below will teach you how to make your dry skin moisturized and soft for your dry skin at home with natural and organic ingredients. We hope our readers have fun making this lotion at home and have their dry skin become soft and moisturized for a long time.
METHOD TO MAKE A HOMEMADE SKINCARE GREASY LOTION FOR DRY SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the steps that are required to be followed:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in half a cup of grated soy wax flakes into it.
- Melt it in a low heat till it liquefies.
- Next, add in three-fourth cup of avocado oil into it.
- Now, add in three-fourth cup of jojoba oil into it as well.
- Then, add in one tablespoon of xylitol powder into it.
- Lastly, add in ten drops of herbal essential oils or 40 forty drops of citrus essential oil blends.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Your greasy lotion for dry skin is ready.
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to make this homemade lotion at home. This recipe will help make your skin get rid of dryness and will become soft and moist for a long time. You won’t regret making your own DIY lotion once you use it for the first time.
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT DIY HOMEMADE UNDER-EYE GEL FOR DARK CIRCLES.