GET TO KNOW HOW TO DO A PEDICURE AT HOME LIKE SALONS AT HOME:
Going to a salon to get a pedicure done has its own perks. You can take time out from your otherwise hectic schedule, drag yourself out of your house, pay hundreds of bucks, and come back home with your feet looking like royalty. It all sounds bearable until you get to know of an even better option. How does it sound like to have your own little spa in your bathroom in your cozy pjs? Sounds like a charm to me at least. We aspire to make things easier for our readers, and to put a stop on their extra expenditure that they have to spend on their skin and body. With this recipe of making your own setup of pedicure at home, you will get exactly the same results as you do on a salon with an addition to comfort of your home. Here is the simplest recipe of making this homemade pedicure just like they do at salons at home. The steps are simple and easy to follow. Make sure you follow each step correctly and to the point. The steps below will teach you how to make your feet soft and smooth at home with natural and organic ingredients. We hope our readers have fun making this homemade pedicure at home and have their feet become clean, silky, and smooth for a long time.
METHOD TO DO A PEDICURE AT HOME LIKE SALONS AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the steps that are required to be followed:
- First of all, take a medium-sized bowl of warm water.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of baking soda into it.
- Now, add in half a teaspoon of salt into it.
- Then, add in a tablespoon or two of any shampoo that you use.
- Mix all the ingredients together till it completely dissolves.
- Dip your feet into this mixture for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash your feet with clean water after you’re done.
- Take a bowl and fill it with water.
- Next, add in the juice of half a lime into it.
- Dip your feet in the lemon water for one to two minutes, and rub the lime on your skin and nails.
- Wash your feet again.
- Take an old toothbrush and put on some toothpaste on it.
- Brush your toenails with it for a few minutes.
- Wash your feet again.
- For the scrub, take a bowl and add in two teaspoons of rice flour into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of aloe vera gel into it.
- Now, add in a tablespoon of rosewater into it as well.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this scrub on your feet and massage well.
- Wash your feet with water.
- Take any moisturizer, and massage your feet with it.
- Wash off your feet (or don’t, if you wish).
- Apply any nail paint of your choice on your toenails, and leave it to dry.
- Say hello to your new pretty feet!
So, here are the following steps that are required to be followed to do a homemade pedicure like the ones you see in at a salon at home. This pedicure will help make your feet soft, silky, and clean to touch for a long time. You won’t regret doing your own pedicure at home ever again since you do it for the first time.
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT HOW TO DO A MANICURE AT HOME LIKE SALONS?