GET TO KNOW HOW TO REPAIR YOUR DAMAGED SKIN AT HOME:
A lot of factors can contribute into making your skin damaged and in need for treatment. However, you can get that done in the least of costs and hassle right at home. You can use all the ingredients that you have in your pantry, and use all those organic ingredients to make a very soothing mask and toner for your skin. It will help repair all the damage and make your skin healthy and flawless. It is very easy to make this mask and skin toner with the recipe mentioned below.
Read these two recipes mentioned below that are explained very simply and contains only few of the ingredients that you already have at home. Make sure to follow each step one by one and regularly to get the best results.
METHOD OF HOW TO REPAIR YOUR DAMAGED SKIN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the methods that are required to be followed twice a week at home:
- Firstly, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of banana paste into it.
- Next, add in half a teaspoon of dry milk powder into it.
- Now, add in a quarter teaspoon of honey into it.
- Finally, add in half a teaspoon of ground coffee into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well, and apply the mask on your skin.
- Massage your skin, then leave it on to dry for ten minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- First of all, take a bowl and add in half a tablespoon of rice into it.
- Next, add in four tablespoons of water into it.
- Leave it on for half an hour. Your rice toner is ready. Refrigerate it till its chilled.
- Apply it on the skin using a cotton ball and leave it on for half an hour.
(Tip: Did you know honey helps soften the skin and removes its scars?)
Now you may have learnt how to repair your damaged skin at home with this easy recipe at home. This will help smoothen the structure of your skin, repair the damage, and help make the skin healthy. It is a simple, fool-proof recipe for your skin in just simple steps.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: