GET TO KNOW TOMATO SCRUB FOR SUNBURN AT HOME:
Tomato helps a lot in brightening the skin as well as giving it soothing effect to the burnt areas. Making a tomato scrub at home for sunburnt skin will work very effectively. However, we need to be careful with sugar and should not scrub the skin too hard. This scrub is made with three simple and organic ingredients. It is very easy and simple to make at home, and works on every skin type. So without any further ado, let’s learn how to make this tomato scrub for sunburn.
METHOD FOR TOMATO SCRUB FOR SUNBURN AT HOME:
Mentioned below are the method that are required to be followed at home:
- First of all, take a bowl and add in two tablespoons of tomato puree into it.
- Next, add in one teaspoon of sugar into it. You may also use brown sugar.
- Then, add in half a teaspoon of honey into it.
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Apply this scrub on your skin and gently massage for two minutes.
- Leave leave it on till it dries.
- Wash it off with water.
- Apply this remedy thrice a week.
(Note: Did you know tomato is a natural skin brighter?)
So, this is how you can make your own tomato scrub for sunburn at home with only three organic ingredients. This scrub will help shed off the burnt effect on the skin and will soothe it properly. It is effective for all skin types.
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, NATURAL BEAUTY TIPS.
TO READ SIMILAR ARTICLES, VISIT: